Personal agenda web app
The Agenda project is a comprehensive tool designed to keep track of various events and important dates, from holiday schedules to waste collection dates. It's an all-in-one solution for staying on top of your personal agenda.
- Event Management: Handles various types of events like birthdays, holidays, travel itineraries, conferences, and waste collection schedules.
- Timezone Handling: Supports conversion and management of events across different time zones.
- Data Sources Integration: Integrates with various sources like the UK and US holiday calendars, waste collection schedules, and space launch information.
- Custom Event Scheduling: Allows defining custom recurring events using RRULE strings.
- Dashboard View: Provides a web interface to display all upcoming events in an organized manner.
- Python 3
- Other dependencies listed in
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://git.4angle.com/edward/agenda
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install required Python packages:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Configure the
configfile with the necessary API keys and data directories.
- Personal data such as birthdays, accommodation details, and travel plans should be placed in the specified data directory.
To run the web server:
Access the web interface through a browser at
The project is structured into several modules, each handling a specific aspect of the agenda:
- Accommodation, Birthday, Calendar, Conference: Manage specific event types.
- FX, GWR, Economist: Integrate with external data sources for financial information, railway schedules, and publication dates.
- Sun, TheSpaceDevs, Travel: Calculate sunrise/sunset times, track space launches, and manage travel plans.
- Waste Schedule, UK Holiday: Handle waste collection schedules and UK holidays.
data.py script is central to the functioning of the Agenda project. It compiles events from various sources and presents them in a unified format. Edit this file to modify or add new event sources.
You can customize the script to add or remove features and modify data sources as needed.
This project is licensed under the MIT License. Feel free to use, modify, and distribute it as per the license terms. See the LICENSE file for details.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact the project maintainer: